Saturday, March 17, 2018

Meet Shedrack (Sheddy), Mary and Adriel!

     Shedrack (Sheddy) and Mary --- Adriel


                               

The following testimony is from Sheddy,  the head of the on-site medical team at the Clinic at Ebenezer.  He was originally the Children's Minister and is still very involved in the day-to-day lives of those children working along side Joseph and the matrons of the children who live on-site in the tent.  He sees an average of 20-30 people each day in the clinic and has a desire to carry his training to the next level of becoming a Registered Nurse as he is currently the equivalent of an LPN in America.

Sheddy is married to a beautiful young lady whom Mary Faye and I met when we were there in July and God has recently blessed them with a beautiful daughter, Adriel.  We hope you enjoy reading his story!

ALL FOR HIS GLORY!

Warren and Mary Faye

                                                                                       MY LIFE STORY. 

I am Called Nambobi Shedrack, born on the 26th/August/1986. I come from a family of eleven members, where we have two parents, three boys and six girls and am the third born.  I received Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior on the 21st/March/2003, when I was just a 17 year old teenager in secondary school.  The decision to receive Christ came after a series of struggles that I went through as a child. Life was not easy for me that time because my parents couldn’t afford to provide the necessary home and school needs .They instead had to take me to begin staying with a relative whom they thought would offer a helping hand. Life became even harder while at this new location that I kept missing school lessons on a number of occasions because of lack of tuition, and other needs. Thank God that I became one of the best performers and the school offered me a scholarship until I finished high school.

God connected me to Ebenezer Baptist Church in December 2006. I became a children’s bible teacher and also assistant youth leader by that time. While here, I trusted God for provision so as to continue with studies since my passion was to become a medical practitioner.

After over ten years of waiting upon God, He provided tuition and I had to do a three year Nursing course at college. After completion in 2015, I had the joy of beginning to serve God through meeting the health needs to over three hundred children and some adults in Doko Cell Namatala at the Church Medical clinic. This was only possible through the divine partnership that exists between Ebenezer Baptist Church and Mission Mbale. I am continuing to trust God for increase, and expansion that the medical clinic will grow from where it is now to a health center and possibly to a hospital in the years to come.

Lastly, I thank God for the vision of ministry to; children, youth, women, orphaned and vulnerable groups, that He gave to Ebenezer Baptist Church under the leadership of Pastor Fred Mazune and other leaders. God is continuing to grow the vision that begun many years ago in a small way to many visible things that we see now just for His own glory.

May the name of our good Lord in heaven be praised forever and ever-Amen.

Shedrack

 

No comments:

Post a Comment