Saturday, February 9, 2019

BIRTHDAY BIBLES!!!

As I wake up this morning, a day in which I celebrate my 62nd year of walking on this Earth, my heart is full. Why?... because as I turn 62, I am experiencing a joy and fulfillment in life that Mary Faye and I never saw coming!!

You see, this morning I woke up to celebrate my "rite of passage" into old age by having Tirzah sing Happy Birthday to me as she lay next to her Nana in our bed some 9000 miles away in America.


Yes, I would love to be home getting hugs and kisses from my family, especially from the most wonderful bride in the world...but for this season of our lives God has chosen for me to be with my Ugandan family on this special day ☺️❤️πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬

For today my gift will be that of sitting under a Mango tree with some of the most awesome young people I have ever met just talking about Jesus ❤️

This is where "BIRTHDAY BIBLES" comes into the picture because most of these young people don't have Bibles of their own, AND neither do the multitudes of Muslim people who occupy the majority of the homes in the village surrounding the new school who are giving their hearts to Jesus on a daily basis!

My birthday prayer is that you will go to our website and make a donation to purchase "BIRTHDAY BIBLES" that I will be able to begin distributing during the next three weeks that I am here ☺️ Thanks in advance for giving the most precious gift of all... GOD'S WORD ☺️

There's an old gospel song from the 70's that pretty much sums up where I am in my life journey and it's chorus goes something like this..."The longer I serve Him the sweeter He grows; The more that I love Him, more love He bestows. Each day is like heaven, my heart overflows; The longer I serve Him, the sweeter He grows!"

ALL FOR HIS GLORY!!!
Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment