Sunday, April 29, 2018

30 Days of Prayer, Day 30: The End is only the Beginning

We've come to the end of our 30 Day Journey of prayer for the Ebenezer Church Building Project.  I want to say thank you to each of you for joining us over this month, for being a part of what God is doing in our 2 communities, bringing us together as one body.  However, I see the end of this 30 Days of Prayer as an opportunity for a new beginning, a chance to build on our momentum and to solidify this partnership through Jesus Christ.  While we won't be posting daily going forward, please check back here on missionmbale.org for the latest updates on Ebenezer Baptist Church and School, and please commit to pray for our brothers and sisters in Uganda.  To God Be the Glory!

Philippians 1:3-6 “I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”

No comments:

Post a Comment